- working closely with the senior management on designing and implementing HR Policies.
- Looking after core HR Functions i.e PMS, Time Office Management, Training & Labour Laws Compliance.
- Preparing Manpower Plans & Budgets.
- Should be assertive, enthusiastic and dynamic with strong stakeholder management skills and excellent communications.
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:HR Business Partner
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have good communication skills.
- Experience of implementing HRIS of some part of it.
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
RSPL Group is more than 5800 crore diversified conglomerate, which is committed to value for money propositions & credited with several innovations over last 3 decades. The sagacity to weave its business around consumer needs has conferred RSPL Group with a distinct value and identity. Efficient capital structure, cutting edge technology, operational discipline and a widespread distribution network, have together attributed to enhance RSPL Group and enabled the organization to deliver value to consumers.
View Contact Details+