Roll: Head Fresh Product
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Dairy Science, Food Science
Experience - 10 - 15 years
Industry Preference - Dairy (Preferably poly packs & fermented milk and milk products). Working knowledge in SAP /ERP will be an added advantage.
- Works with the Production Scheduler on daily /weekly /monthly production plans for Milk & Milk Products Processing, Packing and Dispatch and ensure the appropriate milk receipts.
- Ensure fulfilment of laid down quality norms at different stages of milk receiving, processing, storage and dispatch.
- Implementation of Dairy Plant Improvement Programme (DPIP)
- Liaison with store, procurement, QA, utility /maintenance, sales on daily basis.
- Inventory planning for all consumables, spares and other utilities and forward linkage with store, purchase etc.
- Training planning for reporting staff as and when required.
- Generation of reports for TS losses, packing material losses etc.
- Generation of Consumption reports of all consumables.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
NIF Pvt Ltd
Namaste India Foods Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian Dairy Company, the sister concern of 3500 Cr. RSPL Ltd., is committed to supply pure milk and fresh milk products. Located at Shivrajpur, 31 km. away from Kanpur Nagar, the fully automated unit, at par with international standards, is planning to collect, process and pasteurize 4 lakh liters of milk per day. We have Collection Centres in one thousand villages and will be extending to 2000 villages in the upcoming two years. In this way, we are planning to supply pure and fresh milk to every house, in every village and very soon, in every city.
Milk is considered most essential for our healthy diet. Be it for kids or women, milk is always recommended to be a part of our daily intake. We, at Namaste India, understand the value of your health and therefore try to provide you fresh and rich milk, full of vitamins.
The company is establishing Milk Chilling Centres at a distance of every 50 km. from its Dairy Plant (around Kanpur). It strictly follows the rules of cleanliness while processing/ pasteurizing its products. Our product portfolio includes Pasteurized Milk, Pure Ghee, SMP & Dairy Whitener, Paneer, Buttermilk and other dairy products.
Thus milk and milk products, under the brand 'Namaste India', are pure and fresh in quality, made available to consumers at most competitive prices. In a way, Namaste India milk and milk products embody the essence of the company's motto, "Doodh Gaadha, Taaqat Zyaada".