2 Provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc.
3 Ensure Adherence to statutory compliance as per Labour Laws and Factory Act.
4 Ensure Monthly Challan preparation of PF & ESIC as per the timeline.
5 Overall responsible for On-boarding and Orientation facilitation at factory..
6 The applicant must have previous hands on any of the HR automation portal like SAP - HR Module, Excelity etc.
7 Responsible for HRIS administration and maintenance of various reports at factory level.
8 To maintain various compliance registers as per Factory Act, Contract Labour & Regulations Act.
9 Process, Support and administer of Workmen Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs (Contractual Employees).
10 Conduct training sessions related to Ethics, benefits, safety, or others as required.
11 Plan and participate in Division Talent Management and Succession Review.
12. Conduct audit of business partners/vendors on regular basis for validation of third party payroll processing and documentation.
13. To plan & budget the annual manpower plan for the factory of associated functions.
14. To Administer The work order, salary negotiations and agreement processing as & when required.
15. Should have sound knowledge and practical exposure of handling labour related matters & Factory affairs. Exposure to court proceedings will be an added advantage.
16. Processing Final settlement & Exit feedback .
Required Candidate profile1. The applicant must possess excellent communication and IT skills.
Perks and Benefitsgroup Mediclaim and Term Insurance as per company policy
Salary: INR 4,75,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:HR Business Partner
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Company :RSPL Group is more than 5000 Cr diversified conglomerate, which is committed to value for money propositions & credited with several innovations over last 3 decades. The sagacity to weave its business around consumer needs has conferred RSPL Group with a distinct value and identity. Efficient capital structure, cutting edge technology, operational discipline and a widespread distribution network, have together attributed to enhance RSPL Group and enabled the organization to deliver value to consumers.
Diversified Group having product category in FMCG, Dairy Products, Hygiene Care, Foot wear, Real Estate, Renewable Energy.