- Monitoring Contract Labour and Security Services.
- Daily Monitoring of Time Office functions.
- Coordinate and ensure all Statutory Compliances.
- Ensuring Safety of men and machinery in the plant.
- Coordinate & Implement Training & Development Programs
- Forecasting and drawing manpower plan in with the budgetary projections.
- House Keeping, plant Hygiene and conduct of Medical Health camps for Employees.
- Execution of all General administration activities.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
RSPL Group is more than 5800 crore diversified conglomerate, which is committed to value for money propositions & credited with several innovations over last 3 decades. The sagacity to weave its business around consumer needs has conferred RSPL Group with a distinct value and identity. Efficient capital structure, cutting edge technology, operational discipline and a widespread distribution network, have together attributed to enhance RSPL Group and enabled the organization to deliver value to consumers.
View Contact Details+