- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works.
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site.
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
- Audit and ensure compliance of the engineering data systems.
- Schedule both internal and external work(s) maximising planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime.
- Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the Shift management.
- Optimise equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken.
- Ensure that designated buildings, plant and facilities are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required.
- Manage the process of the introduction of new machinery, plant and equipment from drawing up the specification, to managing suppliers through to full installation in collaboration with all relevant parties.
- Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
The driving force at RSPL Group is to understand profound changes in product technology and consumer needs to make our brands the way consumer desires them to be. We believe that the only constant in the history of mankind is evolution and so it is our endeavor to give superior brand experience and most superior value for consumer's money. Our undeterred pursuit for evolution has led the company to progress on the path of value during our growth.
RSPL Group is more than 5500 crore diversified conglomerate, which is committed to value for money propositions & credited with several innovations over last 3 decades. The sagacity to weave its business around consumer needs has conferred RSPL Group with a distinct value and identity. Efficient capital structure, cutting edge technology, operational discipline and a widespread distribution network, have together attributed to enhance RSPL Group and enabled the organization to deliver value to consumers.
Keeping in line with its expansion programme, the company has established detergent manufacturing units in various locations across India to enable the company to fulfill the demand of its products across the country more effectively.
The company is going to set up a new unit in Raipur, Chhattisgarh for the manufacturing of detergent cake, powder and acid slurry. The company has applied for necessary approvals to set up the unit. Within next couple of years the Group's installed capacity of detergents would cross 800000 MT PA.
To make its presence stronger in southern states, the company is planning to set up a unit in Karnataka. The company has already acquired land at Bidar, Karnataka for the purpose. Keeping in view the expanding market of personal & home care products in India, the company has set up a unit in Haridwar for the manufacturing of products like Shampoo, Hair oil, Toothpaste, Moisturiser, Shaving Cream, Liquid Hand Wash, Floor Cleaner, Liquid Detergent and Toilet Cleaner. The Unit has become operational in March 2010 with an installed capacity of 123 MT per day for all products taken together.