Post- AGM/DGM / Finance Controller
Experience - 9- 12 Year's
Location - Kanpur
Qualification: Chartered Accountant/ MBA/PGDM Finance
skills Req.:- * Accounting System,Financial management, Financial Control, Budgeting, KPI Analysis,Management accounting, Statutory Compliances, Exposure to ERP system preferably SAP, People management skills, Inter-personal skills, Communication skills.
* Actively participate in the preparation of the annual budgets, comparison of actual performance against the budget, identifying and analyzing variance devise and monitor the implementation of necessary actions
* Responsible for monthly accounts closure / estimates & develop reliable estimates of P&L, cash & key working capital accounts; communicate current results and future estimates to Top Management
* Review statutory books of accounts, consolidation & reconciliation of financial statements in compliance with accounting norms.
* Present true & fair view of the financial position of the company, accounts finalization, ensures timely preparation of annual reports.
* Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
* Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets and risk management Policies of the organization Other responsibilities
* Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
* Expertise in analyzing complex financial data and extracting and defining relevant information; interpreting data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and projecting a financial probability
* Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
* Overseeing all tax and regulatory/compliance issues
* Contributing to decisions regarding financial strategy
Competencies and Skills required
* Accounting System,Financial management, Financial Control, Budgeting, KPI Analysis,Management accounting, Statutory Compliances, Exposure to ERP system preferably SAP, People management skills, Inter-personal skills, Communication skills.
if you are interested plz email your resume with notice following on the top of your resume
1- current ctc
2- Expected ctc
3- N P
4- Current Location
5- Home Location
6- Reason For Change
Your immediate response is required.
Corporate Office: Plot No. 119,120,121 Block P &T,
Fazal Ganj Kalpi Road Kanpur- 208012
Phone: +91-5122221201-5|Ext. 248|
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA