- Investigate Industrial Accidents,injuries to determine the route cause & take corrective & preventive action accordingly
- Hazard Identification & risk assessment by using technique like Safety Audit, Job Safety analysis,safety inspection
- Ensure safety compliance with established safety policies,procedure & practices
- Conduct safety training in area of fall hazard,confined space entry,hazardous material handling,lifting equipment handling,Incident Investigation
- Daily site visit
- maintaining the records of every hazard condition occurred in the plant
- Organizing safety campaigns,Safety Days,competition & HSE Quiz
- Road Safety & Warehouse Safety vehicle inspection,First Aid,Conduct Audit in ware house and best practices of material handling
- Ensuring safety equipment working in good condition i.e. fire extinguishers,no tempering of cylinders,Timely and actively monitoring,pressure and expire dates
- Checking all the components of fire hydrant system regularly (at least once in a week)
To check and ensuring the working of all the components of fire hydrant system regularly
Monitoring and maintaining all Fire Fighting equipment like Hydrant box, Jockey, Sprinkler Fire engine Pump and Fire Panel
Knowledge of active & passive fire - fighting system installation for buildings including Hydrants, Sprinklers, Fire Alarm System & First - Aid firefighting equipment.
Experience in Executing fire Hydrant system.
To work closely with maintenance & electrical team to address the minor problem in fire hydrant system leakage , minor repair of pumps , valves , hose reel etc., can be done at plant level itself.
Conducting Mock Drills for awareness and educate to employees about plant emergencies.
Ensure actions like Dos and Don'ts in the event of emergency.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
RSPL Limited is all set to further consolidate its position in the dairy business with the name of "Namaste India Foods Private Ltd." Along with the taste, the milk is full of calcium, protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, etc., for healthy growth of human body. The Company aims to provide remunerative returns to the farmers and also serve the interest of consumers by providing quality products which are good value for money.
NAMASTE INDIA FOODS PVT. LTD.is an Indian Dairy Company that is committed to supply pure milk & milk products. Situated at Shivrajpur,31 km away from Kanpur Nagar, company has established a developed Agriculture & Cattle Farm where Agriculture & Cattle Farming is done by the scientific method. The unit is fully automated with international standards and plans to collect, process and pasteurize 4 Lakh litre milk per day. It has collection centres in hundred villages and will be extending to 1000 villages in another three years. Company is establishing milk chilling centres at the distance of every 50 km from its Dairy Plant (around Kanpur). It strictly follows the rules of cleanliness while processing/pasteurizing its products. The product portfolio include Pasteurized Milk, Pure Ghee, SMP & Dairy Whitener, Cheese, Curd, Flavoured Milk and other dairy produc
Recruiter Name:Shubham Dixit
Contact Company:RSPL Limited