- Maintain Plant to Plant Transfer as per user Requirement.
- Receipt & Documentation of Material IN SAP related all store works.
- Checking the Received material at store according to GIN (Gate Inward Note) & Bill.
- Check Materials VSR, MFG Date, MRP on Material, Bill Price V/S PO Price as per Purchase Order.
- Preparation of MIN (Material Inward Note) & forward to account well in time.
- Raise Shortage & Rejection Advice Note as per requirement.
- Issue the User required material as per FIFO & concern WBS wise.
- Preparation of Sale Order, RGP, (Returnable Gate Pass) NRGP (Non- Returnable Gate Pass).
- Update the Materials Location in SAP as per Location BIN, RACK and YARD.
- Re-Inventoried the Project surplus Material & 2% Erection FOC Material in SAP.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role:Store Keeper/Warehouse Assistant
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
RSPL Group is more than 5500 crore diversified conglomerate, which is committed to value for money propositions & credited with several innovations over last 3 decades. The sagacity to weave its business around consumer needs has conferred RSPL Group with a distinct value and identity. Efficient capital structure, cutting edge technology, operational discipline and a widespread distribution network, have together attributed to enhance RSPL Group and enabled the organization to deliver value to consumers.
View Contact Details+