Roles and Responsibilities
1) Candidate should be assigned to do field work, monitor market trends (SWOT Analysis), carry out daily brand operations.
2) Candidate should identify potential opportunities within client base & relevant stakeholders to accelerate business volume.
3) Goal oriented along with ability to set clear priorities and meets deadlines.
4) Candidate will support Brand Managers in branding, advertising, promotion, & communication related activities. Plan & Support in ATL & BTL execution by coordinating with creative agencies, digital agencies, vendors, internal cross-functional teams and sales teams.
5) Taking customer feedback and analyzing them for future improvements
6) Result oriented, entrepreneurial mindset and self-motivated
7) To work on brand visibility in market and to execute company policy and strategies.
8)Needs to visit the retailers, distributors etc along with the sales officer. Get the feedback from the market.
Desired Candidate Profile
Excellent communication, presentation and cross-functional coordination skills.
2)Highly-organized, a self-starter, resilient and able to perform under pressure.
3) Should have good Geographical and Brand operations knowledge
4)Willing to travel to specified target markets across the country (at least twice in a quarter) to understand trade practices and gather product feedback
* FMCG Candidates needs to apply
* MBA- Marketing (Full Time is mandatory)
*Travel- 5- 10 Days in pan India
* 2nd & 4th Saturday off
*Job Location- Sector- 44, Gurugram
Miss. Anshu Saraswat
Email ID- Anshu.email@example.com
Contact Number- 7518204709
Role:Marketing Research Executive/Manager
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Marketing Research
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Company : RSPL Group is more than 5800 Cr diversified conglomerate, which is committed to value for money propositions & credited with several innovations over last 3 decades. The sagacity to weave its business around consumer needs has conferred RSPL Group with a distinct value and identity. Efficient capital structure, cutting edge technology, operational discipline and a widespread distribution network, have together attributed to enhance RSPL Group and enabled the organization to deliver value to consumers.
Diversified Group having product category in FMCG, Dairy Products, Hygiene Care, Foot wear, Real Estate, Renewable Energy.
Company Website: www.gharidetergent.com