Roles and Responsibilities
- All Plant/Factory HR & Admin activities
- Job Analysis / Evaluation, Advertisement, Screening, Interview, Salary Negotiations,
- Responsible for completion of all the joining formalities entailing collection and verification of documents.
- Getting all the forms filled for statutory requirement.
- Updating and maintenance of employee personnel file.
- Induction of fresh recruits, focusing on Employee Retention and key Employee Identification initiatives
- Facility management
- Insurance and maintenance of company vehicle.
- Contractor management
- Event management coordination.
- Processing monthly attendance musters for workers, trainees & staff
- Responsible for Leave Management and leave policies.
- Responsible for all the audits and inspections under various acts e.g. Contract Labour Act, ESIC. LWF, P.F., Factory Act.
- Monitoring factory, plant and general areas housekeeping and gardening to ensure healthy and hygienic surrounding for all
- Preparation of full and final settlement.
- Liaison with Government Authorities
- Contract Labour Administration
- Grievance Handling
- Disciplinary actions
- Document Management
- Performance Appraisals
Desired Candidate Profile
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization