Roles and Responsibilities
- Validate the management approved SOPs of different Process in Units.
- Carry out meeting with key stack holder/ process owner to prepare As-Is process.
- Identify gap in the existing process.
- Submission of Identified gap in current process with solution to the Senior Management.
- Preparation of To-Be process and get it approved from Business stakeholders.
- Find out the software requirement for smooth working of existing manual work.
- Coordinate with Process owner and IT team to prepare the implementation plan.
Implementation of updated Process and provide post implementation support to end user.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have knowledge of MS office.
- Person with SAP knowledge is preferred.
- Good communication, problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Willing to learn.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization