Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure legal compliance related to branding, packaging and marketing.
- Litigation Management of the company.
- To draft, review and amend agreements of all types.
- To ensure compliance as per IPR requirements.
- To manage contract and agreements with vendors.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Law Graduate from a reputed University.
- 5 + yrs of experience as in house Counsel.
- Company Secretary will be advantage.
- Preferred industry FMCG/RETAIL.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, people management.
- Open to Travel for Legal Matters.
*Job Location- Sector- 44, Gurugram
Mr. Mayank Kumar
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number- 7275154217
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:LLB in Any Specialization
Company : RSPL Group is more than 5800 Cr diversified conglomerate, which is committed to value for money propositions & credited with several innovations over last 3 decades. The sagacity to weave its business around consumer needs has conferred RSPL Group with a distinct value and identity. Efficient capital structure, cutting edge technology, operational discipline and a widespread distribution network, have together attributed to enhance RSPL Group and enabled the organization to deliver value to consumers.
Diversified Group having product category in FMCG, Dairy Products, Hygiene Care, Foot wear, Real Estate, Renewable Energy.
Company Website: www.gharidetergent.com