Roles and Responsibilities
- Vendor Management.
- Handle Existing Key accounts by maintaining relationship, servicing their requirements on time to retain and ensure continuation flow business.
- Identifying list of available customers in the assigned territory by referencing, gathering information through reliable resources and regular market visits in order to shortlist and select customers having potential for business.
- Preparing route plan to ensure effective use of time to deliver sales and gross margin budgets.
- Focus on customer having high potential for business by Providing range of products and details about to products and company through presentation and product catalogues in order to achieve value, volume and gross margin for company from these customers.
- Team Handling.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Sales Experience in FMCG or Lifestyle industry.
Role:Area / Territory Manager
Salary: 1,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
RSPL Group is more than 8000 crore diversified conglomerate, which is committed to value for money propositions & credited with several innovations over last 3 decades. The sagacity to weave its business around consumer needs has conferred RSPL Group with a distinct value and identity. Efficient capital structure, cutting edge technology, operational discipline and a widespread distribution network, have together attributed to enhance RSPL Group and enabled the organization to deliver value to consumers.